Monday, June 13, 2016

2016 Lunches 160-170

Hello, my name is Katherine and I save packaging. I've gotten much better at it. But what I do save ends up being used for these darn field trips that require a disposable lunch! Good thing I had a couple saved containers.
These lunches are almost all orange, that wasn't planned. it was just what I had to pack.
Tortilla with pizza sauce and cheese
Carrots
Oranges
Strawberry
Goldfish




My oldest got the same, just with a couple of Sunbutter wraps and fruit.

Pizza rolls! My oldest has been asking for these and I finally picked some up.
I sent them with Cucumber, Carrot, and strawberries in their Yumbox boxes.

Basically a salad with leftover rotisserie chicken and fruit. Is it summer yet? 
More lunches in the Yumboxes.
Corn dog muffins
Fruit
 Chocolate covered sunflower seeds.

Have a great week!!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.