Monday, May 30, 2016

2016 School Lunches 115-132

School lunches!! Here we go!
Maybe these will all be blogged by summertime? By the way, do you have any lunch ideas for me? I'm running out of ideas haha.
Yumboxes filled with
Roasted pork chops
Roasted Cauliflower
Lemon Blueberry cake
Pears
Strawberries

Yumboxes 
Strawberries
Yumboxes
Burritos with Refried black beans, cheese, and Carnitas
Peppers
Cucumbers
Oranges
Apple muffins
Hot rice
Seaweed
Plum
Yumboxes
Basically deconstructed Spring Rolls 
We also went out of town (the children and I) so I made some salads for DH.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.