Thursday, September 6, 2012

Paper Coterie $40 Gift!- ENDS 9/23/12


Ok, you all know I'm absolutely SMITTEN with Paper Coterie right? No lie, I love their books, their papers, their FAST customer service. Well, now I have a code for you all to use (first time customers, only). The code is for $40 off your first order. You heard that right $40!! Just use my link HERE, to their site. Add product to your cart, at check out enter WELCOME2012. That's it. (updated tofix the code, Sorry!)
I would love to hear what you are making or want to make, leave me a comment below. Also, please share this post with your friends and family.
code - WELCOME2012

ENDS September 23, 2012



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. The code wouldn't work for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle
      I'm going to update the links ,let me know if you have anymore issues!

      Delete
    2. welcome2012 worked for me. Not welcome12. hope that helps!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Michelle, I'm so sorry UGH

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.