Friday, September 9, 2011

Free Friday

No recipe for this. This a cookie from the America's Test Kitchen cookbook. It's their Thick and Chewy chocolate chip cookie. Very good, a little on the sweet side for me. But, DH always points out that I don't make my sweets as sweet as most people do. I always use less sugar. 
The cookies were nice and chewy. I liked them.
Do you have this America's Test Kitchen cookbook? What have you made out of it?
If you like chocolate chip cookies, how do you like them?
Extra chocolate? Less chocolate? Nuts? No nuts? Crisp? Chewy?
*Don't forget to check the left side of my blog for giveaway links!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.