Friday, June 24, 2011

Free Friday

I thought I'd have a free Friday's on this blog. A free for all post what I want... oh wait. I do that anyway. But still, I'm thinking there will be jokes, videos, free things I find online. Stories. Whatever. SO this first Free Friday, I thought printables would be fun since it's almost the 4th of July AND it's SUMMER. There are so many talented designers out there and they offer some amazing free printables, they also have Etsy shops and more so check them out! So fun! 
What do you do for the Fourth if you're in the US? Are you throwing parties? Going out to see fireworks? Any fun traditions? We plan on going to watch the fireworks in DC and have family coming to visit from Africa. So fun!



 From Tweedle Dee Designs, who has a Facebook page and Etsy store. Click HERE for more info and the download.

Pigtails by Jazmin Cruiz has this cute July wallpaper download. She also has an etsy, blog and Facebook. Click HERE for the download and info.


CUTE CUTE- watermelon's remind me of summer! Which is funny because I don't eat watermelon! There are also circles and other watermelon printables from Anything But Perfect. Anything But Perfect, they also has a blog, etsy and Facebook. Click HERE for more info and the download.

The next two are from Martha Stewart.
*all photos and images belong to designers and blogs/websites where clip art downloads are found
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.