Thursday, December 30, 2010

Firecracker Pork ribs

I made these easy pork ribs in the oven. Rubbed with Love Abounds Firecracker Sweet N' Spicy, these ribs are a hit with the family. Not to spicy for my kids, but try Sweet N' Spicy original for bold flavor with less heat.
Some other posts with Firecracker Sweet N' Spicy Rub from Love Abounds


Rub the pork ribs with dry Firecracker Sweet N' Spicy. Wrap tightly with foil. Place the ribs on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in a low 300 degree oven for 3-4 hours or until tender.


Remove from the oven. Unwrap and spoon the juices over the ribs.  Turn the oven up to 400 degrees.

Sprinkle with more Firecracker Sweet N' Spicy.
Put the ribs in the oven to crisp up a bit. 
I cut mine with kitchen shears to keep them from falling apart.

YUM.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.