Friday, October 15, 2010

Sour cream and dill cucumber salad.

Have I mentioned I'm shooting with a Sony DSC-HX5, READ- point and shoot? I think I have, I might have mentioned I'm not a good photographer anyway and this just makes it worse. Anyway. Sad little pictures, but the salad is refreshing. I like the rice wine because it's a little sweet. The sour cream is tart. It balances it well. Fresh or dried dill can be used.
1-2 cucumbers peeled and sliced 
1/3 cup sour cream
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice or rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 teaspoons dill weed

Mix all the ingredients except the cucumbers together. Taste test it! Adjust seasonings as needed.
 Add the cucumber.
Toss and serve.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.