Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I promise we're eating...

Soup made with Love Abounds Krazy Easy Noodles kit ™ I added some veggies and seafood. I just added seafood and veggies to the broth while it simmered. I did cook the shrimp with the noodles not the broth.
I do have recipes I need/want to post. Soon.
More soup :-0 It's cold here.
Testing my Mexican Seasoning on fajitas... YUM


Steak Au Poivre with a brown butter balsamic reduction.
These next two are a copy cat recipe for dipping bread, it was an OK recipe I am sending out a tweaked and improved recipe with each Finishing Salt order. This one is finished with a Hawaiian red Sea Salt blend. The other with a Himalayan Pink.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. That fajita looks so good! I'm craving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, checking out the featured blogs on the Foodie Blogroll.

    That steak looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup with shrimp looks delicious. Nice blog title, love the play of words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! I will check out your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.