Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blueberry Mascarpone Muffins made with Coconut Milk


I really like Mascarpone Muffins. I thought I would try replacing the milk with coconut milk in this batch. It wasn't a horrible idea but it didn't make the muffins to die for. I think the deal is that these muffins are rich, they have butter, mascarpone cheese and milk in them, so the addition of coconut milk made them greasy. I think next time I will cut part of the butter if I use coconut milk. Lemon zest and blueberries make these muffins really good though!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.