Friday, May 22, 2009

Fruit Juice Gelatin Blocks

Fruit juice gelatin is an easy alternative to boxed Jell-O. You can use any fruit juice- I haven't tried citrus juices though. You know exactly what is in the gelatin and you can control the sweetness. I just use the recipe on the back of the Knox no flavor gelatin box. I first made these for Diva when she was a baby that was FOUR years ago! EEK. I do cut the recipe down since the one on the box makes a big batch.


Dissolving the gelatin powder.

Adding more juice/water. I dilute the juices I use.
Make sure it's dissolved.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.