Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ramune Lychee Soda

We don't drink soda around here. DH and I don't prefer it so we never buy it. I do get a hankering when MIL is around though. I was at Cost Plus World Market on Good Friday with the girls and I saw these Lychee Soda's and I thought, why not?
Well the problem is, I loved it! Maybe it was the marble. Such a fun drink! Though I will say that giving my girls a glass bottle with a marble rolling around inside it was a bit nerve wracking but they are pretty good with drinks and being careful. That, and it's not cheap. Almost 2 bucks a bottle. Worth it for a treat every once in a while though.


Yummy goodness...








To open the bottle you remove the plunger from the top.







Place the plunger on top of the glass marble and push it into the bottle.





Ta-da!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.