Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Diva's "round" lunch

Sweet little Diva, she cleaned the playroom all by herself a few days ago, I mean put things back where they belong and everything. She came out to get me and goes "mama, I have a surprise for you." I go in there thinking she made me some sort of wood food concoction as she generally does. I was so surprised. I just hugged her and thanked her... I should have taken a picture of the room LOL. Anyway I thought I would make her a special "thank you" lunch, round because well... hugs are round when you put your arms together. I packed her a little pizza guy, grapes, yogurt, a sun sweet prune and two "thanks-a-lot" girl scout cookies. With a little note of course.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.