Sunday, February 24, 2008

Popcorn chicken is always a hit...

Both my girls love popcorn chicken, I am not sure why, but I am not a chicken eater, I mean I will eat it but it's not my favorites. Diva had been asking to go get popcorn chicken for like four days so finally I took her and Piglet out to get some. So of course I packed some for lunches to make my life easier. I also packed some Spanish rice in Diva's lunch, she ate almost all of her lunch. There is also watermelon, strawberries, oranges and dried blueberries.

How horrible is this picture? Yikes.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.