Monday, November 5, 2007

Speedy Pizza lunch...


Thank GOD Diva's friend had a birthday party and they sent us home with some pizza, I had the WORST migraine I have ever had this past weekend (Sunday night). I was so nauseated and I couldn't function so this morning I threw these two lunches together, one for Diva (the top one) and the bottom one for Piglet and I to share.
it's sliced apples and pizza for both bento's. Diva has almonds and a finger banana and Cesar dressing in hers. Piglet had raisins with her lunch.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.