Friday, November 15, 2013

Personalized Wood Cutting Boards- Deal Alert!

Look at these! Coming in at $18.99, personalized wood cutting boards!! We all need cutting boards right? But where to store it so it's out of the way but super easy to reach? With these 12.5 inch diameter Bamboo cutting boards they become works of art. Hang them on your wall with the awesome handle. Make their awesome-y roundness a foundation of a center piece. You can't go wrong with wherever you choose. 
With four different styles to choose from you won't have any problem finding one to fit! I love the one I got last time from Pick Your Plum. I think I'll get another, and put small hooks under our name to hang up in the mudroom, so that we can put our keys on the hook. Think it would work?

Buy your gifts before they run out!
Don't forget PYP stocks several items/deals  too check them out!
Pick Your Plum
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.