Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2013 Bento 310-320 Take It Tuesday


#310-312
Doctor Who lunches
Dalek and Tardis sandwiches
Grapes (Always carry fruit!)
Pudding and Cheese Sticks (Custard and Fish Sticks) 
Rice Roller (Sonic Screwdriver) 
Marshmallow (Adipose) 
(Click on the pictures to see them larger)

#313-314
New England Clam Chowder
Oyster Crackers
Sunflower Seeds and Chocolate Chips in the Yoda
Oranges

#315- 317
Thai Beef Salads
Oranges
Oreos
#318-320
Fruit Salad
Ham
Vegetables
Dressing
Laughing Cow Cheese

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.