Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Garlic Oil


Shrimp. Yum. Bacon. Yum. Garlic. Yum.
I so had to share this eMeals recipe with you, looks good doesn't it? So easy, and it doesn't have a ton of steps or ingredients. You could finish these on the grill too.
You should check out eMeals  for easy meal planning. They will send you recipes, menus, a shopping list. You can pick from Paleo, Clean eating, Clean eating slow cooker, simple gourmet, low carb, and more eating plans. Highly worth it.  So many great recipes, I'll try to share more of them!
Paleo Made Possible with eMeals Meal Planning

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Garlic Oil    
18 slices of bacon, halved
36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon water
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sliced garlic
  1. Cook bacon in a pan until it is cooked but still soft and pliable.
  2. Combine honey and water in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
  3. Wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly among 6 skewers.
  4. Preheat broiler. Place skewers on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes per side or until done.
  5. Combine oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown. Drizzle over cooked shrimp, and serve additional oil alongside shrimp for dipping.
*This is an eMeals recipe and picture. I have full permission to use it. I am an emeals affliate. However all opinions about eMeals expressed are my own, I was not paid to write this post. I just wanted to share a recipe :)
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I have had bacon wrapped scallops before and loved them. Never tried shrimp but I bet it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicious, my mouth is watering even though it is not even lunchtime yet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.