Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Words- Proverbs 31

Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.” 
 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. 
 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
    and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Proverbs 31:28-31

I just made this, and haven't done anything with it. Any ideas? Also let me know if you want a copy without my link on it.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.