Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prayers For Oklahoma

I wanted to just let you all know that I'm cancelling this weeks Take It Tuesday.
Please keep Oklahoma and all those affected, all those hurting in your prayers.
Check with your local Red Cross if you are making a donation, or check Samaritan's Purse to make a donation and see where you can help. 

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Dear Jesus. So much on my heart, it's heavy. Please draw those that are hurting close to you. Please give strength and wisdom to those who need you so badly right now.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.