Sunday, December 9, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel- Day 9

I love Sunday's, just us. Church. Nothing we have to do or nowhere anyone has to be. Today Joy and Angel were caught having bible study.
I also had a bowl of brown sugar with some chocolate chips in it, and a small bowl of sprinkles next to them. With instructions to plant the special seeds.
The glitter message today was "Plant on soft soil". We talked about God's word on soft hearts. When the girls planted the sprinkles, they first removed the dark chocolate chips. Diva pointed out that they were sin and God removes that from our hearts. Which was what I had hoped they would pick up on. In the evening  I stuck some candy canes in the "soil". I let the girls harvest them, Pixie asked me to wash off the dirt. I told her it was ok, this was dirt she could eat. She was very hesitant. She licked it and her little eyes lit up. LOL.





On the card today

Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Today- Remember as you study God’s word more and more He will help you know right from wrong and help you make wise choices!




 What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.

Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.