Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2011 Bento 112, 113

 Can I just say that, I'm usually embarrassed by the pictures on this blog, but more so today. I'm not a photographer.
Jasmine rice- Pepperoni and cheese on top
Stir fry with bell peppers, pork, mushrooms, and onions
clementine
jelly
Diva's lunch is packed up top. In separate containers that fit into the insulated cylinder. She said the stir fry leaked. I packed Piglet's food together in a Foogo. I put the stir fry on the bottom and topped it with rice to help with any leaking. Not that the Foogo has ever leaked on us.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.