Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomato Monster/Garnish


Chicken salad in a tomato. It looks like a monster. I might seriously dress this one up for a fun theme night with the girls.. or take the top off and garnish with parsley for adults.
Little Cherry tomatoes would be fun for Bento lunches also.
These are very easy to cut with a paring knife. Just scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon. Fill with whatever you want. Herbed cream cheese? YUM.
Add some olive eyes, lettuce mustache, sprout hair, a strip of carrot for teeth.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.