Friday, March 27, 2009

2009 Bentos- A couple of bentos...

Our desktop crashed so I have some pictures I have to find eventually, but here are a couple of bento lunches for the girls. Above is rice, a stir fry with snow peas, asparagus, bell pepper and pork and some teddy grahams. Below is turkey, lychee jelly, strawberries, grapes, cracker sand a laughing cow cheese. ( I made two of each of these for the girls but there was no sense in posting pictures of two of the same lunches.) It's a good thing my new laptop came a couple days after the pc crashed, whew.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.