Friday, October 9, 2026

Peasreads: Tideborn by Eliza Chan

Even better than the first. Oh, I missed Kai and wasn't sure how this book would be without him. I still missed him. Turns out Nami and Mira grew, and their characters gained more depth. After Kai's sacrifice, the city is torn. Between those born with gills and those who had gills bestowed on them, whether they liked it or not. With fanatics on both sides tearing the city apart, to the Titan Sea god on his way to avenge his beloved, Tiankawi might not survive. Nami and Mira split up, working towards the same goal. Unity and safety. What a great adventure.


Description: 

A dragon queen, a vengeful sea witch, and a mythical titan converge on the underwater city of Tiankawi in the sequel to the international bestselling epic fantasy Fathomfolk.


The people of Tiankawi have been irrevocably changed. Once divided into two factions – humans and the underwater ‘fathomfolk’ – now every citizen is able to breathe underwater. But this new commonality is not enough to heal the scars of years of oppression. Mira, a siren and activist, must uncover a deadly conspiracy while persuading her divided people to band together to rebuild their city after a tsunami. And dragon princess Nami must undertake a daring sea voyage to do the to find a way to convince a Titan not to destroy their city for its crimes.


Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.