⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Five stars for this novella. Cozy and fun. The banter between the two main characters was funny and entertaining. The pacing was great. Sometimes novella's can seem so rushed but this one had great timing.
I've never read anything by this author before, but would not hesitate to pick up another read from her.
Description
For readers who love cozy Christmas romance, grumpy-sunshine chemistry, found family, small-town charm, and a touch of mystery.
She came looking for a missing rock star. He was trying to leave town. Christmas had other plans.
When journalist Samantha Hale follows a career-making lead to snowy Peggy’s Cove, she expects secrets and stubborn locals.
She does not expect Jeff Bull: a dryly funny veterinarian packing up his life, or a small town determined to protect its own.
As Christmas draws closer, sharp banter turns into something warmer, and Samantha finds herself caught between the story that could change her career and the people who have started to feel like home.
A cozy, closed-door Christmas romance with grumpy-sunshine chemistry, found family, small-town charm, and second chances.
Serenity Bea is a 2026 Page Turner Awards Finalist.
Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.