Sunday, October 13, 2019

Three Broomsticks- Universal Studios Orlando


One of my favorite places is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. It's absolutely magical. I could spend so much time just walking around and soaking it all in. There's so much to see and do. I'll admit food inside Universal isn't as great as Disney food but the foods I do enjoy are in the Wizarding World. 


Three Broomsticks in Hogsmead.
We shared this breakfast as a quick snack before walking around. The croissant was not flakey at all but it was okay. Black pudding was okay but dry. All in all this was good for something quick but I wouldn't go back for it. We did have beef stew there that was wonderful, the fish and chips are also good.

 Traditional English Breakfast

Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage links, black pudding, English bacon, baked beans, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms and breakfast potatoes.

I love all the details of this world! So fun. The rides are fun, I prefer the Hippogriff. My kids like all the others, I'm too chicken for Hagrid's and the other two made me queasy. I'm kind of a wimp.





Universal Dining Plan — Quick Service
Quick Service 
Snacks And Beverages
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Alcoholic Beverages Available, 21+ With Valid ID


Breakfast Menu

Three Broomsticks Breakfast Menu

Adults $16.99 / Children $12.39

Traditional English Breakfast

Fresh scrambled eggs, sausage links, black pudding, English bacon, baked beans, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms and breakfast potatoes.

Porridge Breakfast

Old fashioned steamed oats with fresh fruit and butter croissant.

Continental Breakfast

A colorful array of fresh fruit served with croissants accompanied with assorted jams.

American Breakfast

Fresh scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, crisp bacon, and link sausage with butter croissant.

Pancake Breakfast

Three fluffy buttermilk pancakes, crisp bacon, and link sausage with butter croissant.

Beverages

Pumpkin Juice™ - $4.99

Hot Tea - $3.29

Fresh Brewed Coffee - $3.29

Apple Juice - $2.69

Orange Juice - $2.69

Milk - $2.99





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.