Saturday, October 12, 2019

Kakigori at the Kabuki Cafe- Epcot


Kakigori, a Japanese shaved ice was on my top three to you have as far as snacks this trip. For one you can get sweetened condensed milk on top, two you can get sweetened condensed milk on top. It's also Florida, it's hot.


The lovely thing about this shaved ice is that it's not as sweet as the American syrups. Even with the addition of the sweetened condensed milk these didn't taste sickly sweet. So refreshing.
We had three flavors. The first was at night, tangerine. The next two were blue raspberry and melon. The condensed milk was a dollar more. If you're using a snack credit for these on the dining plan you simply pay that difference.


This stand is in Japan in Epcot. They also have sushi and drinks. Many of the items are on the snack plan.



Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.