Thursday, September 14, 2017

Isalean Shake Recipes (Isagenix)


Isagenix Isalean Blueberry Cake Shake.
Hello everyone! It's been a while. School is back in session and I'm already behind on posting school lunches. I have a bunch uploaded and I'll get that post up soon. I hope you all are doing well. Is anyone else sending packed lunches to school? I'd love to see them. Today I'm sharing some shake recipes so keep scrolling...


This post is all about Isagenix Isalean shakes, if you'd like to read about them here is some information. I have been drinking these either for breakfast or as an after Crossfit snack. Great for engery, complete with all the nutrients needed.
Of course if you all know me, you know I love experimenting with foods and flavors, so here are some shake combos I've come up with. If you are an Isagenix fan I hope you'll try these they are so good.
If you'd like to try the shakes or any Isagenix products or learn more, let me know and I'll get you in touch with my brother who is amazing and can help you out.

Isagenix Isalean Pumpkin Spiced Shake.

Isagenix Isalean Masala Spiced Vanilla Chai

Masala Spiced Vanilla Chai

1 packet Isalean vanilla chai
1 whole green cardamom
1 whole allspice berry
1 black peppercorn
1 piece blade mace, or a pinch of nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 
8 ounces water
Ice cubes
Pinch ground ginger, and or cayenne for warmth.
  1. Blend well and serve.

A little orange zest would also be wonderful in this. My oldest says it tastes like my Homemade Masala Spiced Almond Milk.
Sorry this picture is off of my sad phone, but this Isalean Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate is so good. One of my favorites.

Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate

2 scoops Isalean in Cookies and Cream, Dutch chocolate, or Vanilla
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 ounces water
1/2 ish cup of ice cubes

  1. Blend in a blender and serve. 
Isagenix Isalean Pumpkin Spiced Shake ingredients.

Pumpkin Spiced Shake

2 scoops Isalean Shake in Vanilla chai or Vanilla
6 tablespoons plain pumpkin puree (Follow link for recipe)
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (Recipe linked)
8 ounces water
1/2 ish cup of ice cubes
  1. Blend in a blender and serve. 
  2. Omit pumpkin if you aren't okay with adding it.
Isagenix Isalean Blueberry Cake Shake

Blueberry Cake Shake

Isalean Shake in Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, or use Strawberry for a yummy treat
1/4 ish cup blueberries fresh or frozen
1/4-1/2 teaspoon cake spice
8 ounces water
1/2 ish cup of ice cubes
*I add berry cleanse, it's optional
* Lemon zest can also be added and it's wonderful
  1. Blend in a blender and serve.
Inspired by my Blueberry Sweet Rolls and Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.