Monday, June 19, 2017

2017 School Lunches 219-230

This weeks lunches!! Hang in there ya'll we're almost done for the year!

Larb gai (Made it whole 30 by leaving out the rice powder)
Lettuce
Cucumber
Oranges

Taquitos (Thank you Costco)
Celery
Carrots
Dressing
Kiwi

My youngest packed this lunch.
Bread with butter and cinnamon sugar
Lettuce
Kiwi
I know, but she wanted it and I was just done.
These two lunches have ham and lettuce subs (no one wanted mustard or anything)
Pretzels
Kiwi

More lunches backed by the kids
On the left:
Yogurt
Pretzels
Carrots
Hummus
On the right:
Ham and lettuce sandwich
Pretzels
Carrots
Hummus

Another ham sandwich
Hummus
Carrots
Dried persimmon.

Some pictures from Instagram:
Jamon Serrono and Avocado

My oldest and I at DH's graduation.
We went away for Memorial day to a soccer tournament. So I packed most of my foods to stay Whole30 compliant.
It was beautiful there. We stayed in Gettysburg.
Dry roasted nuts and unsweetened coconut.
The hotel had a small library that the girls took advantage of.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.