Monday, June 26, 2017

2017 Lunches 231-238

Last week of school has come and gone, here are some more school lunches. I think I have one more to post after this.
Salad
Boiled eggs, a few molded into shapes (Method can be found here)
Bacon
Seasoning salt




Green Chile Chicken Soup
Crackers
Apple


Ham sandwich
Crackers
Kiwi
Juice


Yogurt
Granola (not nut free)
Graham Crackers


Green Chile Chicken Soup
Crackers
Kiwi

I packed this lunch for after church, my family had Subway :).
Grilled pork
Spinach
Potatoes with ghee
Kiwi
Weekly nails.
Lamb
Tomato, avocado, basil
So yum.
We watched a soccer game with some friends at their restaurant where I gloriously ended my 34 days of Whole30 eating for one meal. I hopped right back into Whole 30 after that.
Piglet had this octopus salad which was wonderful. I had some octopus, but no chickpeas. I don't miss legumes at all so I didn't have any.
This strawberry wine Italian ice was AMAZING. I also had veal, asparagus, and mushrooms in a white wine sauce with roasted potatoes.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.