Monday, May 22, 2017

2017 School Lunches 185-192

Lunch time! Here they are for this week!

Salad
Crackers
Fruit


Bagel with jelly and sunbutter
Cheese
Greenbeans
Apple
(My kids have been packing their lunches)

Pixie packed this one
Lettuce
Grapes
Peanut butter crackers
Mint patties.


Ramen noodles
Orange
(Diva packed this one).


Roast beef and cheese
Lettuce
Peanut butter crackers 
 Pixie packed this one  (I'm so over it haha)
Lettuce
 Grapes
Peanut butter crackers
 (Can you tell which of my kids are not nut free?)

Now some Instagram pictures:
Whole 30
Larb
Soup
Veggies
Below is the with rice :)


 Look at this kid, always reading something.
Nails of the week :) 




Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.