Monday, April 3, 2017

2017 School Lunches 122-127

It's officially Spring, okay past the official date. Seems like it was a mild winter around here with only one snow day. What about you all? It was a great way to have a snow day really. We had just enough to cancel school, and the next day was a two hour delay. By the time it was all said and done the snow all melted after the third day.  That's about all the real snow we got this year. It was still fun though.
Here are lunches from the past weeks for you...
Top and bottom lunches have 
Caesar salad
Soft/medium boiled eggs (I cooked them in the Instant Pot)
Crackers
Oranges
Banana
Chocolate



Above is Pixie's snack box in a Systema container.

Planetbox containers filled with
Carrots
Tomatoes
Red bell peppers
Cheese
Crackers
Plum
Orange
and a little treat.

Below are a few pictures of lunches I posted on Instagram that I had:
Rice

Tea time. 

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.