Monday, February 20, 2017

2017 School Lunches 45-57

Happy Take it Tuesday! My goodness is the school year almost over? Can I hire a lunch packer? I actually can have the kids pack their lunches also, but I would still have to have the food available. But really I do like packing lunches, just some days I get so burnt out. Today is just one of those days I guess. BUUUUT here we are, lunches so far!


Pizza
Kiwi
Madelines
Pretzels
Chocolate
In Yumboxes and a Lock N Lock.
Bacon Cesar salad
Oyster crackers
Mandarins
In Yumboxes.

Green Chile Stew for my oldest
Corn Chips
Salad
Her usual water.
Thermos.
My youngest packed this because she didn't want to buy lunch and she didn't want the Green Chile Stew
Lettuce (she didn't want dressing)
Cheese
Croutons
Mandarin
Chocolate
In a Yumbox.

Pizza
Salad
Jello
Seasoning salt
In Planetboxes.


Chicken noodle soup
Salad
Oranges (pictured below)
In a Thermos.




Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.