Monday, February 6, 2017

2017 School Lunches 26-35

Welcome to another Take It Tuesday! I'm still here. Still packing lunches. What about you all? I do feel like I'm in a rut. But the kids haven't said lunches have gone down hill or anything, so there's that. I don't know what puts me in a rut. I know it's a first world problem. Not knowing what to pack as opposed to not having food to pack at all. I think part of all my cooking and meal planning is that, this is what I do. It's my job. The house, the feeding, the care of the tribe. That's my job. I feel its never done because I never leave. So while my tribe is happy, content with what I'm feeding them. The day to day, every day, all day... routine sometimes bores me. Lord it bores me sometimes. Not saying I'm not thankful, I know I'm blessed but let's face it. I'm not meeting new clients, working on new projects, having exciting adult conversations. This is it ya'll. Lunches. Dinners. Laundry. I was talking to someone the other day about how my family could eat the same meals over and over and be fine. It's me that needs variety. I suspect the "routine" and day to day of being here all the time is partly to blame for that. What do you think? Can you relate to either side? Am I alone in this? Who knows. But here are lunches. Because, well... routine.


Hot dogs that I wrapped in crescent roll dough. I sprinkled them with Penzeys Sunny Paris.
Carrots
Asian Pears
Chocolate
In Planetboxes.
(One of my kiddos was sick last week, so there are less lunches pictured for that reason.)

BBQ chicken that i made in the Instant Pot and finished off under the broiler.
Cornbread that my 10 year old made
Oranges
 Pomegranate
In Yumboxes


Chicken paties
Carrots
Sweet peppers
Dressing
Melon
In Yumboxes



Pizza
Oranges
Carrots
Dressing
Chocolate 
In Yumboxes

That's it for this week! I hope you are having a great start of the New Year and that you had a wonderful Lunar New Year also!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.