Monday, January 30, 2017

2017 School Lunches 16-25

Two weeks in a row, it's amazing isn't it? But here's another lunch post! How are you all doing with lunch packing this year? Are your kids asking for anything new or different? If you pack lunch for yourself or someone else have you packed anything new? Trying any new recipes? I would love to know, leave me a comment here or on Facebook. My children haven't asked for anything different, I do need ideas through. Because I get bored. HAHA.


Crackers
Turkey
Mozzarella
Tomatoes
Oranges
Chocolate

Salad
Chicken patties
Dressing
Pomegranate


Mozzarella
Cucumbers
Mango
Herb salt
Chocolates

Some days my oldest runs out the door as I'm packing lunches so she grabs hers first. Oops.

Turkey
Crackers
Herb cheese
Oranges
Yogurt

I need to start packing lunches at night again. So much easier. Have a great week!


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.