Monday, October 3, 2016

2016 Lunches 237-251

Take it Tuesday post. You'd think these would be the easiest posts for me to get up, but for some reason they just aren't. BUT so far so good this school year. So YAY for school lunches!
Above in PlanetboxRovers
Turkey and cheese sandwiches
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Green Goddess seasoning
Mango
There's also a box of mango pictured, for a snack.

Yumbox
Turkey
Carrots
Oranges
Fruit snacks


Oranges
Oyster crackers


Bo Kho (I'll get this recipe up soon, it's a favorite of my two oldest girls)
Oyster crakers
Cucumbers
Fruit cup


Yumbox
Granola
Fruit cup
Oyster crackers
Carrots

Planetbox
Turkey and Cheese sandwiches
Oranges
Vegetables
and two of the girls had leftover donuts.


Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.