Monday, September 19, 2016

Pot Pie's of Epic Evilness

 Just a couple of Pot Pies I've made. Pretty simple, the recipe hasn't really changed. Except maybe that I haven't looked at recipe in years and years. You can find the recipe here though.

 Dalek and Darth Vader on these ones. 

I am not sure if I posted but here is my oldest making her first Pot Pies last June. She was 11. There is a TARDIS on one and the other is Batman for her sister.
For the first day of school this year I made a Batman Pot Pie.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.