Monday, September 26, 2016

2016 Lunches 228-236

#TakeitTuesday!
Here are some lunches from last week, I packed lunches everyday so far. So by count, I'm already behind. BUT here we are!!


Pierogi
I warmed these frozen ones in the Instant Pot on HIGH Pressure for three minutes. Then released the pressure. I cooked them in a steamer basket that I lightly greased first. Also I add one cup of water under the steamer.
Plums
Rambutan
Carrots
Red Peppers
Green Goddess dip- made with home made yogurt and Penzey's seasoning, but if you have time it's awesome from fresh ingredients.
Boiled eggs
I made the eggs in the Instant Pot.
1 cup of water under a steamer basket.
HIGH pressure FOUR minutes
Quick release, and done.
Pumpkin Muffins
Rice
Nori
Cucumbers 


Below:
Turkey
Carrots
Red Peppers
Green Goddess Dip
Nectarines, or peaches, what do I know it was last week.




Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.