Monday, June 6, 2016

2016 School Lunches 133-144

All the lunches in this post are packed in  Yumboxes. I seem to use our boxes in shifts. 

Crackers
Cheese
Pepperoni
Cucumber
Apples
Chocolate Chips


I made some Challah and some cinnamon honey butter this week. So
Challah with cinnamon honey butter
Cheese
Pepperoni
Kiwi
Green bean casserole
Pork rinds
Chocolate chips

Chickpea salad (Chickpeas, onion, olives, grape tomatoes, feta, and this Greek dressing here.)
Plums
Chocolate Chips

Tortillas
Pizza sauce
Cheese
Pepperoni
Plum
(It's crazy how much the kids, especially my youngest two like this)
Prime rib
Salad
Chickpea salad
Plum
Chocolate Chips

and this gem is from my Instagram feed. Lunch...

That's it for this week!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.