Monday, June 13, 2016

2016 Lunches 145-154

Lunches. Lunches. Lunches. EVERY single lunch in this post is packed in a Yumbox. One of my favorite boxes to pack in. The other being our planetbox containers.
Roasted chicken
Egg
Papaya Salad
Crackers
Chocolate 

My youngest kids love those pizza lunchables, so I made these one day and they LOVED it. EW.
Tortillas
Pizza Sauce
Cheese
Plum
Granola bar

Mini Cheeseburgers (Roll/Bun recipe is here)
Carrots
Kiwi
Strawberries
and there's shredded cheese in one box, chocolate in another, and biscoff in the other. No clue what happened there.

Mini Greek Yogurt Banana Pancakes (Recipe should be posted)
Molded boiled eggs
Avocado
Strawberries 
Have a wonderful week thanks for visiting Give Peas A Chance!!!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

ll
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.