Monday, May 23, 2016

2016 School Lunches 100-114

YAY!! More lunches! I'm just as shocked as you all, but here they are. It's just that time of year where I get so very ready for school to be out and things to be over. I'm ready for packing 4 lunches a day and heading out to the park for a picnic, for building forts, reading books all day, and a more relaxed pace. Soon, sooooon.
Bacon Caesar Salads
Kiwi



Pork Chops
Roasted Cabbage
Pears
Blueberry Sweet rolls


Garlic Pasta with Andouille Sausage
Pears
Cookies
Starburst

Taco Salad
Strawberries

Roasted Chicken
Steamed Broccoli and Cabbage
Cinnamon Sugar tortilla roll ups
Chocolate Strawberry tortilla roll ups
Strawberries

This is pretty self explanatory, lunch. at home.





Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.