Monday, May 2, 2016

2016 Lunches 56-63

It seems like I'm always behind on posting lunches. I have... goodness probably all of April and much of March that I have yet to post. But here we are, at least there are some here. These I believe are from February. Yikes. These are pictures from my phone so they aren't the best but, here you go!
#56-58
Jasmine rice with Chinese sausage and a over medium egg.
Plums
Banana bread


Lunches #59-31
In Yumboxes
Pierogi
Kiwi
Greek Yogurt
Chocolate Chips


Lunches #51-54
Salads with Bacon
Croutons
Sunflower seeds
Oranges
Lunches #55-57 in Planetboxes
Sandwiches
Deviled eggs
Carrots and cucumber
Strawberries

#58-60 in Yumboxes
Crackers
Cheese
Pepperoni
Fruit
Pizza sauce
Salad
That Chocolate Macaron is not nut free sadly.
#61 in a Omie box
Lasagna Soup
Banana
Cheese
Chocolate
#62-63 in Yumboxes
Salad
Crackers
Cheese
Pepperoni
Sunflower seeds
Mango Salsa
Cookies



Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.