Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 School Lunches #176-198

LAST lunch post of the year!! EEEK. and here they are. They are never as beautiful as some of the lunches I see some very talented lunch packers put together, but my kids eat them and that's what the point is!
HAPPPY HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAR!

#176-178
Salad with olives
Sunbutter and jelly wraps
Mandarin oranges


#179-181
Roasted chicken
Quinoa
Pomegranate and strawberries


#182-184
Garlic pasta
Plums


#185-187
Pumpkin shaped cheese ball
Veggies
Plum
Crackers
Bone shaped cheetos (did I already post this one?)


#188-189
Cucumber
 Pomegranate
Granola bar


#190
Easy Stuffed peppers
Imitation crab
Plums
Corn


#191-193
Quinoa 
Plums

#194-196
Guacamole

#197-198
Smoked Gouda
Brie
Cheddar
Crackers
Animal crackers
Strawberries
Carrots
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.