Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 School Lunches 161- 175

These might be the last lunches I blog this year, and I'm not even sure if I had blogged them already or not! What do you think? Do they look familiar? Eek.
Anyway, here they are!


#161- 163
Chicken
Pepperoni
Cheese
Peppers
Crackers
Chocolate Cupcake
Olives
Grapes 

#164- 166
Tuna Salad
Celery
Carrots
Buttered noodles
Grapes
#167-169
Pumpkin Roll (YUM)
Chicken Nuggets
Apples
Carrots
Cucumber
 #170-172
Vermicelli Noodle Bowls
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels/Cookies
Mango

#173-175
Quinoa
Steak
Broccoli
Fruit
Applesauce

Have a HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.