Monday, November 9, 2015

2015 Lunches 134-145

More school lunches! I'm not sure I'll be blogging much this month or the next. I do have several posts scheduled but I'm just going to enjoy the time I have with my family when they have off. I'll still pack lunches and will probably be backed up until next summer. But that's okay!


Lunches 134-136
Chicken nuggets
Carrots and Cucumbers
Apples
Pumpkin Roll
Lunches 137-139
in our planetboxes
Larb
Vegetables
Mandarin Oranges
Chocolate

 Lunches 140-142
Chicken Nuggets
Cucumbers
Pummelo
Pocky
Lunches 143-145
Antipasto salad 

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.