Monday, October 19, 2015

2015 Lunches #110-122 #takeittuesday

Yay!! More lunches! Some of these pictures were taken on my phone which for some reason I can't seem to figure out. And the lighting is so bad! Sorry about that! But I'm glad I got these posted. Hope you all are doing well. We're sitting in front of a fire tonight! YAY! Welcome Fall!
Lunches 110-112
Green Chile Pepper Jack enchiladas
Lettuce
Olives
Grapes
Spiced Pots De Creme


Lunches 113- 115
Sushi rice
Unagi
Quick Pickled Cucumber slices
Nori
Grapes
Dove Chocolate

Lunches #116-119
A variety of items in these lunches
Goat cheese
Salami
Peppers
Carrots
Strawberries
Crackers

Lunches #120- 122
Smoked Salmon
Cream cheese
Avocado
Totoro Shaped Provolone
Pretzel chips
Carrots
Oranges

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.