Sunday, July 12, 2015

Potiphar's wife- Day 12

This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.

If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.

Potiphar's wife.

Day 12

Lord help me to be as Joseph was. Help me to set my feet upon Your firm foundation, help me to write your word on my heart that I may not sin against you. Help me to love truth, to love mercy, to love justice and to give grace.

2 Timothy 2:22
Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart

Proverbs 4

4 Then he taught me, and he said to me, “Take hold of my words with all your heart;  keep my commands, and you will live.
5 Get wisdom, get understanding;  do not forget my words or turn away from them.
6 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;  love her, and she will watch over you.
7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.  Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
8 Cherish her, and she will exalt you;  embrace her, and she will honor you.
9 She will give you a garland to grace your head  and present you with a glorious crown.” 10 Listen, my son, accept what I say,  and the years of your life will be many.
11 I instruct you in the way of wisdom  and lead you along straight paths.
12 When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;  when you run, you will not stumble.
13 Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;  guard it well, for it is your life.
14 Do not set foot on the path of the wicked  or walk in the way of evildoers.
15 Avoid it, do not travel on it;  turn from it and go on your way.
16 For they cannot rest until they do evil;  they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble.
17 They eat the bread of wickedness  and drink the wine of violence.
18 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,  shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
19 But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;  they do not know what makes them stumble.
20 My son, pay attention to what I say;  turn your ear to my words.
21 Do not let them out of your sight,  keep them within your heart;
22 for they are life to those who find them  and health to one’s whole body.
#peasblog #proverbs #wisdom #lampandlight #shereadstruth

Thy Word Lyrics


Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

When I feel afraid,
Think I've lost my way,
Still you're there right beside me.
And nothing will I fear
As long as you are near.
Please be near me to the end.

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

I will not forget
Your love for me and yet
My heart forever is wandering.
Jesus be my guide,
And hold me to your side,
I will love you to the end.

Nothing will I fear as long as you are near.
Please be near me to the end.

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path,
And a light unto my path.
You're the light unto my path.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.