Sunday, July 19, 2015

Deborah and Jael- Day 19

This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.

If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.



Deborah and Jael 

Day 19

This picture is from the #shereadstruth blog. Lord help me to be ready and faithful, and found serving like Deborah. Quick thinking like Jael, who upon first glance it was like " she killed a man". But... David killed Golaith... This was a time of physical war I don't truly know what that's like. But I suspect you need to act quick and you need to fight.I do know that I want to be found in Christ. Be ready. To love others. Be ready in and out of season to give an answer for the how that lies within me. Be strong in him. Be faithful. 

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me,because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor;he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,to proclaim liberty to the captives,and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;


#lampandlight#peasblog #shereadstruth #Deborah #jael #beready

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.