Monday, July 7, 2014

Strawberry Spinach Salad


Ahem. *taps the mic timidly* Testing. Testing. 1-2-3... anyone still here? It seems as if I've taken a long break without meaning to. If you're still here, or stumbled upon this quite blog, welcome! Today happens to be Manic Monday, which really helps me ease back into blogging! Manic Monday is when I post family favorites that I've blogged before. Sometimes with updated pictures and recipes.
As per my last post, it's SUMMER here. That means soaking up family time. We are enjoying every singe minute of each other. I hope that you are able to enjoy some time with loved ones also this summer. I do apologize for not being around, I have missed blogging and all the wonderful interaction with everyone. Facebook being as it is, it's hard for anyone to see my posts. It's a little discouraging. You can however find me on Facebook, and Instagram for the most part. All social media links are on the right side of this blog.
I do want to continue posting here on Give Peas A Chance regularly again. I also have some great giveaways coming up and I hope you'll stick around for them and enter for some fabulous prizes!

Today I'd like to share a recipe from May 2008, for Strawberry Spinach Salad. What says summer better than fresh picked berries? This salad is wonderful with other berries also, and even pineapple. We have a nut allergy in the house, all nuts except almonds. So I did make this salad with almonds, you can use oat clusters also. I do hope you'll try this salad, and thanks for reading :) Follow the link to find the original post with recipe.
Have a wonderful week.






Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely one of my favorite salads! Reminds me I need to get some more spinach! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.