Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2014 Lunches #152-164 Take It Tuesday

Goodness, I can't keep up with these lunch posts in spite of being in a total lunch packing RUT! So there will probably be less and less lunches to post until I get out of my rut. What are you favorite lunches to pack? I need inspiration!

#152-154
Turkey
Cucumber
Carrots
Grapes
Pretzels
Yogurt in the Yumboxes

 #155-157
Ravioli bake
Carrots
Cucumber
Mango
Dressing

#158
Turkey
Kiwi
Cheese
Yogurt
Carrot
Funny thing about this lunch. I told Pixie that she would be buying lunch. She said, "but I want to bring lunch to school", I said to her "I don't have anything to pack for you"... She walked to the fridge and grabbed a kiwi, carrot, cheese, and the yogurt. So I packed that along with the turkey. LOL

#159-161
Avocado
Sunbutter
Crackers
Grapes
Soaked Almonds, a favorite of ours here at Give Peas A Chance

#162
Sunbutter roll ups
tomatoes
Salad
Mango

 #163 Piglet packed this snack box
Masala Spiced Almond Milk
Roll with bologna

#164
Wrap with lettuce, roast beef, and tomato
Salad
Mango
Rumiano Cheese
Dressing


Most lunches are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes , found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.